hello, i’m mayra.
I’m a multidisciplinary strategist crafting experiences, visual content, and differentiated narratives for human-centered brands.
I’ve been building digital products, designing for visual brands, and creating content for over two decades. No matter the channel or device, marketing vertical, or size of budget.
I freelance as an independent strategist, marketing consultant, and creative director working side by side with stakeholders to ideate, conceive, and deploy brand-differentiated ideas for products and service offerings.
Mediated Technology Design
- Behavior Design
- Art Direction
- Visual Storytelling
- Ideation + Storyboarding
- Product Design + Roadmapping
- Audience Engagement
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Semiotic + Narrative Analysis
- Multichannel Strategies
- Integration + Accountability
my education journey
Multidisciplinary to the hilt.
- PhD, Media Psychology | Fielding Graduate University | begins January 2020
- MA, Media Psychology | Fielding Graduate University | 2019
- MFA, Illustration | Academy of Art University | graduation 2021
- BS, Business Administration | Strayer University | 2017