Here, blogging is always personal.
Remember Nino Brown’s famous quote from the 1991 film New Jack City?
The one where he told his right-hand man, G-Money, that it’s “always business and never personal” …
Well, Nino Brown’s mantra doesn’t apply as much to this blog right here 🙂
While I realize there can be a fine line between personal and professional blogging (the two blogging approaches tend to overlap to some degree), this blog is specifically intended for far more personal publishing on a wide range of truly diverse topics that interest and inspire me, including:
- reading: books I’ve read, books I’m reading, or books I can’t wait to read … because as an avid bibliophile 📚✊🏼🤍 I can’t stop reading 🙂 … mostly nonfiction, btw
- technology: trends, the Internet, media, and user experiences
- content: strategy and development
- psychological science: news and commentary (mainly in the realm of cyberpsychology and media psychology)
- career: reflections and adventures
- art & design: visual art and graphic design stuff
- writing: creative writing and self publishing
- personal: passion projects and occasional memoirs
- miscellaneous: anything else that catches my writing attention
What does this mean to you, the reader?
Hopefully, you might share some of the very same interests I do.
If and/or when you do, you may find informational and/or entertainment value in what I write and share.
Thanks for visiting!
I look forward to your comments or emails.
Please do reach out any time by sending feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easing Pandemic-Related Stressors with a Steady Dose of Mixed Media Art Collage - January 23, 2022
- A Turkle Summer of Reading: Reclaiming Conversation - June 7, 2021
- Life Lessons Inspired By Art Journaling - June 2, 2021